Ratings for Dr. Satish Sivasankaran

Dr. Siva is a rare doctor that takes the time to evaluate your health. He is very thorough with his tests and easy to understand.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Very pleased with my experience & highly recommend Dr Siva & his staff

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I have found that Dr Siva is very caring and professional. He tends to ask questions that search out a proper diagnosis. He has found important life threatening issues that my previous doctor in a big named practice had missed. Based on my experience he is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and has gained my trust. I am very satisfied with Dr Siva and highly recommend him and his practice to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Siva is one of those rare doctors who takes his time with you. He explains things in words you can understand not "doctor speak". He really cares about you as a person not just a number.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Siva's for more than a decade. He's intelligent, thorough, and compassionate. Dr. Siva is easy to talk to and takes his time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Siva for 5 years and have found him to be most professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Siva has an excellent bedside manner not found with other physicians.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Siva is the best cardiologist in our area.. He is both an exceptional cardiologist and very knowledgeable DR of Internal Medicine. He has resolved blockages in both my legs and brought my blood pressure Into a normal range. I have complete trust in Dr Siva. I appreciate both DR and his staff. They are not only smart and competent, each person treats me with kindness and respect.. Thank you DR Siva. Not only am I thankful for your expertise I truly appreciate your smils. Thank You

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My Husband is being followed by Dr Siva since he had heart surgery a year ago. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He will listen to you and discuss any problems with you. I see Dr Siva for my "restless legs" which he is going to take care of as soon as I get out of my "boot"!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Knowledgeable, caring . Excellent staff. Takes time in explaining my medical condition. Coordinates my medical care well with my other physicians.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Sivasankaran is a kind and excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018