Ratings for Dr. Satish Sivasankaran

Listens and is very concerned on an individual basis. Takes his time and never rushes an appt. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I was in need of a cardiologist I could depend on and safe with my live in his hands. He is professional

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I would recommend this doctor and his great staff to anyone who needs a good heart team. He has helped me by doing ablation procedure to my legs. I have no more swelling or pain

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I was very Pleased with Dr. Siva Care. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a good heart doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Siva has been my doctor since 2009. Dr. Siva has helped me to control and maintain a healthy blood pressure rate. We accomplished this together through a series of tests and treatments that were not uncomfortable at all. I plan to continue to see Dr. Siva for my lifetime! Dr. Siva is uniquely qualified in his expertise as a cardiologist, at the same time, he is personable. I would have complete trust in Dr. Siva if I would require any surgical procedure in the future. The office locations for Pasco Cardiology are convenient to my home and work. You will be happy that you scheduled an appointment with Dr. Siva.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Siva is very informative and very patient in trying to explain my problems and offers suggestions to improve my medical problems. He even discusses my other health problems and offers advise.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Siva is outstanding! Kind, caring, top in his field. Takes the time with each patient. Listens, asks questions, really seems to care. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring. I defiantly would recommend him to anyone with heart problems.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Siva is knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen to your concern and address them.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Siva is amazing My Mom had a rough year (2016) in/out of the hospital. Dr. Siva was actually off with his family and came in to the hospital to see her because I was not comfortable with the hospital doctor. He explains things so that you understand (not using big dr. words). He was great at communicating with my mothers other doctors (she has 8) and myself/husband while she was in hospital. He never seemed rushed when we were speaking to him. He always gave us as much time as needed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017