Ratings for Dr. Satish Sivasankaran

Exceptional physician and person, with a caring touch. Takes time to listen to your concerns; and, shows a high level of dedication, sincerity, and skill relative to your total health care.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Shows great concerns for patient's well-being. Very knowledgeable and informative.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Excellent diagnostic skills. Excellent listener and willing to spend time discussing your concerns and questions

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

If you're looking for a doctor that knows his stuff and an office that is friendly, helpful and sensitive to your needs, this is the place! 100% satisfied and highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Listens and is very concerned on an individual basis. Takes his time and never rushes an appt. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I was in need of a cardiologist I could depend on and safe with my live in his hands. He is professional

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I would recommend this doctor and his great staff to anyone who needs a good heart team. He has helped me by doing ablation procedure to my legs. I have no more swelling or pain

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I was very Pleased with Dr. Siva Care. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a good heart doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Siva has been my doctor since 2009. Dr. Siva has helped me to control and maintain a healthy blood pressure rate. We accomplished this together through a series of tests and treatments that were not uncomfortable at all. I plan to continue to see Dr. Siva for my lifetime! Dr. Siva is uniquely qualified in his expertise as a cardiologist, at the same time, he is personable. I would have complete trust in Dr. Siva if I would require any surgical procedure in the future. The office locations for Pasco Cardiology are convenient to my home and work. You will be happy that you scheduled an appointment with Dr. Siva.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Siva is very informative and very patient in trying to explain my problems and offers suggestions to improve my medical problems. He even discusses my other health problems and offers advise.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017