Ratings for Dr. James R. Stephens

I have had numerous root canals done by Dr. Stephens and each one has been done gently and pain free. The office is friendly has always seen me in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Dr. Stephens for your root canal care. He is the best in town.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I went to see Dr Stephens for my root canal. He's very gentle and caring.He explained what's going on during the procedure. I am very pleased and satisfied. I was asked who did my root canal by my new dentist. He said" it's excellent root canal" The time spent to get an excellent result was well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Stephens gave me Epinephrine after being told both verbally and in writing that I cannot tolerate it. I ended up in the hospital where they had to stop my heart and restart it again which incurred 3800 in hospital bills. All I asked was for Dr. Stephens to reimburse me for these bills. I never got a response from him. He sent my request to his insurance company which avoided my calls and didn't send a final reply until a month before the statue of limitations was up. I was left with a half way done root canal which I finally got fixed a month later by another doctor who had no trouble numbing me correctly. His neglect left me terrified to see a dentist not to mention the many medical bills.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011