Ratings for Dr. Bradley D. Dworsky

Dr. Dworsky has been a great physician for me. He is kind, soft spoken and easy to talk to. He takes the time every visit to listen and explain things. He treated a chronic problem I've been dealing with for many years..he was very patie t. I recently underwent a type of "minor" surgical procedure for it and have had a great outcome. I couldn't be more pleased. I am a nurse and choose my pbysicians carefully..I do recommend Dr. Dworsky. Good luck!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Dworsky is an AWESOME Orthopedic Surgeon! He has been my doctor for several years and has helped me in so many ways. I don't think I would have been able to get through the massive knee injury without his expertise. He is always very positive and helpful whenever I show up in his office with another injury or ailment. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

DR DWORSKY IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO THE PATIENT. I NEVER FEEL RUSHED. I HAD KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY AND I ONLY TOOK A COUPLE OF TYLENOL AFTER SURGERY. HE REALLY GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK SO I COULD DO ACTIVITIES AGAIN WITHOUT PAIN. I THINK HE IS THE BEST ORTHO DOCTOR IN TOWN AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Bradley D. Dworsky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A member of the Hinsdale Orthopaedics team since 2004, Dr. Dworsky treats a comprehensive list of orthopaedic injuries and fractures, but holds special interest in the management and treatment of knee, shoulder, and sports related injuries. Dr. Dworsky is one of a few surgeons board certified in sports medicine as well as orthopaedic surgery, and is one of the area’s most experienced surgeons in knee and hip procedures. His expertise has been enlisted numerous times to present advanced surgical educational programs to doctors from around the world. Dr. Dworsky has published numerous medical articles and has taught at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ Learning Center. He has held the positions of Director of Sports Medicine and Chairman of Orthopaedic Surgery at Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center.

• English

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1990)

Oxford