Ratings for Dr. Antoni M. Wichryk

A professional and personable staff addressed all my medical & eyewear needs. I've never had such a great experience with knowledgeable opticians fit me with eyewear that made me look great and with great visual results!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have been with Dr. Wichryk's practice since March 18, 2014. His practice was recommended to me by Varilux USA as a place where I can obtain Varilux S-series 4D lenses. From Day 1, I was impressed with a new patient protocol they followed with me. Dr. Wichryk was attentive and genuinely interested in addressing my eye sight issues that I was explaining to him. From March to July of 2014, we concentrated on tweaking my prescription so that it is best-suited for computer work. The two board-certified opticians in the office, Ms. Geena Wichryk and Ms. Laura Wesolowski, are exemplary role models of eye care professionals. The level of their patience and professionalism in taking the time to articulately and thoroughly explain how certain lens parameters affect how I see objects should be regarded as the reference standard by which the quality of any other eye care professionals can be judged. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Wichryk's, Geena & Laura, and his staff. -- Kunio Mitsuma, Ph.D.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Antoni M. Wichryk's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)