Ratings for Dr. Sher E. Schwartz

It took months for my daughter to get an appointment for my grandchild to see Dr. Schwartz. The Doctor was so rude to my daughter and I and couldn't have cared less about my grandchilds behavior. She diagnosed my granddaughter as being normal. A couple of months later she was diagnosed by another Doctor with Autisim. My daughter had to request the medical records which took months of phone calls and visits to the office. I would never recommend Dr. Schwartz to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been trying to get my child's records for well over a year now. During her follow up appt she was inpatient for trying to commit suicide. She failed to provide them to the hospital at that time. Filled out several medical requests forms over the year and nothing. Called again today and, they want us to come in at the end of May. It's interfering with getting my child into a facility she desperately needs.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Stay clear of this office. I'm sitting here now and it has been over an hour!!!! I never get to work on time because of the long wait. The only good thing about this office is scheduling the appointment. You sit for an hour but you are only seen for 15 minutes?? This will be the last appointment for my child I will be finding a new doctor. Not to be rude but it seems like only patients on Medicaid come here and they are all new so probably unaware of the complications of this office. The office is plain and dirty. Furniture is old and building has absolutely no ambience. I would suggest this place to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015