Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Hutchison

Odd vibe in this place lately. Been a patient for years but staff is leaving rapidly. Dr is in I assume the managers office chatting every time I come to an appt. very odd. Rushed through my filling and when I went to pay my bill, dr was back w that girl. Next appt for my other two fillings, same scenario but new assistant as prior one left. Sorry I interrupt. Ugh.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Great place with equally great people. Love the technology and comfort of my visits. Have complete faith that they are looking out for my best interest. Would recommend this practice without hesitation! THRILLED we found this office after we relocated.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

The reason why I rated Dr. Hutchison so high is because of the way he handles his dental practice. I was referred to him by my mother and she has been his patient for over six years. I've had some pretty horrible dentists in the past and that has made my kids not like going to the dentist. Dr. Hutchison makes it very easy for my and my children to come to his office. It's relaxed and fun and it doesn't make me stressed out or nervous. My last appointment was probably the best dentist appointment I've ever had. It went very well and I don't have any complaints.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013