Ratings for Dr. Kristin A. Lee

I am newly pregnant , and was waiting months for an appointment . I scheduled one with her office. Three weeks later the office called me and said the physician looked at her scheduled and had to many deliveries the month I would be delivering and could not see me. I am very frustrated that it look so long for the office to contact me when I could have made appointments with another physicians, and at Dr. Lee's unprofessionalism as a physician . At least I know the way this physician is now vs. when I am delivering . What you need is a doctor who is there for you and at the least will respond and get back to you. Unfortunately this doctor only thinks about her schedule and could care less about your time .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Easy... Dr. Lee is THE BEST MD there is!!! Anyone would be lucky to be under her care. :)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Kirsten Lee is by far the BEST Doctor I have ever been to!!!! And I totally appreciate her promptness with seeing her patients!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and caring. Have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time to see her. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I love Kirstin Lee, I have been going to her for about 17 or 18 years. It is very upsetting to me that she no longer takes people who are with HMO's. I guess they are trying to keep the riff raff out of La Jolla... I am thinking of paying the $150 - $200 out of pocket just to see her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

I've gone to Dr. Kirsten Lee for over 10 years. She is the best professional that I've ever seen. See actually listens to you and answers your questions.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

confused me..lost my referel and then sent me to the wrong place. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Best doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. She and her staff offered me the best prenatal care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Lee is the BEST OBGYN I've ever been to, hands down. She delivered my daughter via c-section this past December, and she did an excellent job. She's a very warm, caring doctor. She also has excellent surgical skills, for anyone who ever has to have a c-section. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

She was voted the top 10 Dr's in San Diego, and she really is!!! Very sweet and caring. I have POS option on my health care plan, and I decided to pay more to see her

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Kristin A. Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental