Ratings for Dr. Ambreen Sharaf

She is an excellent Dr. I have been going to her for four years just love her

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

All I want to say that there are misleading comments about such an amazing doctor. I feel truly bless to have her as my doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner, very compassionate and great listener. I don't feel like that I am number to her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Messy doctor who has a problem with colored people

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I am very happy with Dr. Sharaf and her staff. Caring and knowledgable doctor, no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

avoid this doctor!!! waiting time is ridiculous and the staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

She is an amazing doctor. When I need to go, its like seeing a good family member. You can tell that she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have been a patient for almost 4 years. However, I have decided to change doctors due to the incompetence and rudeness of her staff. First, they called me and gave me the wrong lab results. In addition to that, they suggested me to take x mg of vitamin D. I don't trust medical assistants so I decided to look at my lab results and it came to my surprise that my vitamin D was between normal limits. Also, I have no problems with my thyroid, but 2 of my sisters who used to be her patients do. It came to my attention that in their records I was taking levothyroxine. Wow!!!! this is clear proof of the incompetence and irresponsibility of her stuff. I was very patient with them because is hard to find a good doctor like dr sharaf, but she should select staff who can do their job better. Otherwise, she will be looking for a big lawsuit due to the INCOMPETENCE of her staff. She should oversee what her staff is doing wrong!!!!! The last thing that made my change doctors is that they did not send a referral on time when I needed it, and whenever I called them to remind them they were very rude about it. Their excuse was that they did not have the provider identification number. what an excuse!!!! they did not know that I'm a healthcare professional and that number can be easily found online. I called them to tell them I needed the referral before my appointment and they rudely told me that they don't have time for that because they are too busy. This made me change doctors immediately because I don't want to leave my healthcare in hand of irresponsible people. I respect Dr Sharaf but I think she should really train her staff better. They are making mistakes that can easily become in a lawsuit and get her to lose her license.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Sharaf is the most compassionate family physician we have met in the US so far. She is extremely knowledgeable and will not make you a drug addict. She rather encourages the patient to adopt the right lifestyle changes. I was worried about some increase in my blood pressure together with some high cholesterol levels, but rather than putting me on meds that are readily prescribed by many docs, she asked me to be calm and get regular exercises and watch the diet to relieve stress out of my daily life. Her smiling attitude and sound advice is so relieving and proper that I never thought of ignoring her advice and am actually sticking to it regularly. Her staff is very friendly and you get the appointment on exact time. She will listen to you and make you comfortable and entertain you in even if you wanted to visit her without a reason. She is the best doctor around with the proper attitude, friendly appearance and knows her subject very well. I wish her all the best. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014