Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Heck

I saw Dr. Heck for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the results. The whole process was very easy and professional. Dr. Heck went above and beyond to make sure I was cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Heck and his whole staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Heck and his staff at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery are wonderful! From the consultation to the surgery - my experience was over the top! I would highly recommed Dr. Heck to anyone for plastic surgery. Dr. Heck and staff went above and beyond to make sure I felt at ease through the entire process. I couldn't be more pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I had breast augmentation in March with Dr. Heck. The scheduling process was a breeze via email with Nicole. The staff was nice, prompt and professional. Figuring out financial options was also easy. I love my results. My before and after pics are amazing! Dr. Heck, Jennifer, Becca and the facilities (CAPS and UA surgery Center) they work with were great! I appreciated the extra time both Dr. Heck and Jennifer took to talk with me about their work regarding Autism awareness. Wonderful experience from start to finish!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Heck has performed a Lower bleph/brow lift, breast reconstructive surgey with implant replacement, and smart lipo. This doctor exceeds my expectations with his professionalism and expertiese! He has done all the procedures above as corrective surgeries due to another surgeons work in the local area who did a poor job and left me disfigured! I admire Dr. Heck for his willingness to listen to me and do what I want, he has exceed my expectations with all surgeries and I am very greatful for finding him. Despite him being 200 miles away from me, his work speaks for itself and is worth every mile driven!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Heck is outstanding! He was great about explaining procedure to me, very patient with my questions but the best part would have to be the results! I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and I could not be happier. He was very clear about what to expect but really he exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Heck is one of the most understanding doctors I've been to. He would never steer me to do something I didn't need. My liposuction came out great and all of my friends feel the same about there results. I will always continue to see Dr. Heck for future procedures.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

This surgeon left me scarred and disfigured. He admitted after the surgery that it could be fixed. He refused to repair the damage until the insurance agreed to pay for repair to his mistake. Would never recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Very unhappy with bedside manner and results of breast reduction. Size too small, many complications, unsympathetic. Regret procedure.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Robert T. Heck's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1995)