Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Figueroa

Dr. Figueroa is amazing! He is the most humble and compassionate doctor I've ever visited and is surprisingly prompt (especially considering that he is the only doctor in his office and still takes the time to listen my concerns and explain my condition). Best of all, he correctly diagnosed and treated a rare but uncomfortable eye condition that other doctors had missed!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Extremely empathetic, communicative and informative. Excellent! !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

On my visit to this office I was assigned to one of Dr. Figueroa's practicing partners. He was the most apatheic doctors I have ever dealt with. The medication that he prescribed me (Restasis)is not on BCBS's list of approved drugs. However my insurance plan is structured in such a way that all the doctor needs to do is call the insurance company to approve the prescription. He down right refused to call and stated to me " if I make the call for you I would have to do the same for every patient." He now refuses to answer my phone calls as well as BCBS's. Stay clear of this practice, especially if Blue Cross is your insurance carrier. I hope that this review finds its way back to them. This review was written by J. Frazer.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Figueroa treats the patient as an equal. He is considerate, kind, and always tries to find the answer to any problem. He explains the answers he gives. He is not arrogant or condescending to the patient. I have never had a doctor I like better than him. I found him because he moved his office to my neighborhood and because I always read the "Top Docs" yearly article in the Rhode Island Monthly magazine. He has been rated #1 for the last several years. I have recommended him to several friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Figueroa is an amazing physician. He has been my eye doctor for over ten years and I have the utmost faith in him. He is thorough, compassionate, and humble; he uses your name when speaking to you and is incredibly reassuring and kind. His office is busy but he never keeps his patients waiting too long. His office staff is wonderful as well. I wish that all of my doctors were like him!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Can't say enough about Dr. Figueroa, he's a wonderful person as well as a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Figueroa is FANTASTIC. He is kind, empathic, and extremely personable. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

An absolutely wonderful physician. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, answers all questions, has a wonderful personality. He genuinely cares about his patients - A rare find!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Figueroa is by far the best doctor I've had to date. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say, answers all questions, and has a great personality. English is his first language, but I have heard him speak to some of his patients in Spanish. I wish that there were more doctors like him out there.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2004

Dr. Francis X. Figueroa's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Cranston, RI