Ratings for Dr. Emily V. Finlayson

Dr. Finlayson was rushed and very unfriendly. She spoke about me to the nurse rather than directly to me. She had no compassion and did not give me time to ask questions about my health and my options. I've never felt so lonely and lost as I had after my visit with her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Finlayson is an EXCELLENT surgeon. She has done two procedures for me, both of which required her to overcome unforeseen difficulties with my insides. She has corrected, through her craft, and problem that plagued me for years, and is now just a painful memory. Dr Finlayson at times may seem rushed, but she is thorough. She isn't rushed, she's just high energy and very fast - gets down to business, but not in an alienating way. Very knowledgeable, considers all aspects of your condition and care, is compassionate to patients (will not let you be in pain if able), and has a great sense of humor, albeit a bit dry at times. I would recommend Dr Emily Finlayson to anyone considering colorectal surgery with access to the Ann Arbor Michigan area, University of Michigan Hospital. She's great, and I owe my current physical wellbeing and comfort to her! Go Dr Finlayson!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Emily V. Finlayson's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)