Ratings for Dr. Elly Huang Foley

Dr.Huang was the best. If I ever break my foot again she has my vote. Thanks Dr.Huang.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

First of all its kaiser what was I thinking. It took forever to get an appointment and when I did get an appointment my options were either to get cut open or go to a store and buy shoes and inserts. WTH??? I paid for that advice ?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

POOr waiting time and Doctor did not offer me all conservative as well as surgical options.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

ONE OF THE MOST CAPABLE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Huang is a wonderfully attentive, thorough, and knowledgeable physician. Although, due to Kaiser's lack of professionals in the Islands, I had to wait a few months to see her, it was well worth the wait. I would trust no one else w/the surgery I had and, as I've unfortunately had further podiatry-related issues, she continues to be exceptionally proactive in treating these issues. Just a note, the day after (a Sat.) she completed my hallux limitus surgery, she personally called me at home to see how I was. Those actions speak volumes coming from a physician working non-stop for a big HMO. BTW, she happens to have tremendously lovely disposition. She really listens to what you have to say. We patients are the better for the profession she has chosen.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010