Ratings for Dr. Willie Melvin

Dr. Melvin saved my life! Long story short; I was 17 and had my bowels cut during a cesarean unknowingly and left to die for 5 days with pus and etc filling up inside me, but when I got to Vanderbilt, Dr Melvin and his team saved me. I am now 30 years old, with a 13 year old son. Thank you Dr Melvin! XOXO   also, his wait times did vary, when he was running late, I figured it was because he was giving someone else the time they needed to be cared for. There were a couple times that I had to come straight in to his office to be seen to because of a complication and he seen me right away and took care of everything. Sometimes we have more questions and need more time with the doctor, others have that right also!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Worst experience with a doctor EVER. I was first appointment of the day at 8:00, yet he was STILL an hour & 1/2 late. Poor communication, unorganized staff, poor (nonexistent) follow up.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Willie Melvin's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal