Ratings for Dr. Kanan V. Shridharani

Dr. Shridharani was curt to the point of being rude. There was no follow up after my first appointment after she had ordered two tests. She seems totally uninterested in clinical practice and interacting with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I just saw this doctor for a cough that I have had for 4 days. I had already been to summit medical groups urgent care for treatment on Monday. She was rude to me and told me I should be at work not at the doctor. She stared at my tattoos and made me feel uncomfortable. I have always said amazing things about summit medical group but I would not recommend anyone to see this physician. I left the office and cried in my car.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A condescending, indecisive practitioner. Rude manner, knowledge questionable. A Summit Medical Group mediocrity.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Usually, I am of the opinion "if you don't have anything nice to say, shush up!" However, after being personally insulted by both Dr. Shridharani and her CMA Dawn, I felt it was necessary to share my experience and inform potential patients about the type of treatment they can expect to render from this provider. Dr. Shridharani is very abrasive, short (both physically and in her speech) and unhelpful. Bedside manner is appalling. She doesn't make eye contact, which is peculiar. At one point during my exam, Dr. S turned to me and asked "Why do you keep looking at the clock?" I said that I had nothing else to look at, aside from white walls and the scale. She again asked "Are you trying to insinuate that I'm running late?" I asked her if she felt like she was running late and she scoffed. While waiting to use the restroom, I overheard Dr. recounting our conversation to CMA Dawn. Dawn's thoughts: "WHAT A B-TCH!" Your office has a door, Dr. S.- use it! Please steer clear, folks!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Good doctor. Pleasant bedside manner and caring. Smart.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Kanan V. Shridharani's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1991)

AHC