Ratings for Dr. Gretchen H. Campbell

I've been seeing Dr Campbell for several years and she has been extremely helpful with my migraines and fibromyalgia. She is a vary caring, professional and knowledgeble keeping up with latest research and treatments.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

From my initial office visit until now I have been quite pleased with the overall professionalism of the staff and Dr. Campbell. Being diagnosised at an early age with M.S. I have seen my share of doctors who did not seem to take the seriousness of the illness as serious as I did. Dr. Campbell and her staff have always bend so compassionate, caring and professional with any symptom I may or may have had. My most recent appointment was with her nurse practitioner George who helped me get a better understanding of my fatigue and the frequency of of using the restroom in the middle of the night. This has always been an issue for me which I often would dismiss until now. I would totally recommend KCA and Dr. Gretchen Campbell to anyone wanting a compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Campbell is an excellent doctor. Each of my office visits were met with a kind, and professional staff. Dr. Campbell is extremely knowledgeable. She always takes the time to address all of my concerns. I always feel confident when leaving her office that I have been given the best healthcare possible.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

With some of my illnesses, I have memory problems. I have been going to this office for over a year and a half. I trusted these people with some very serious health problems. I scheduled my appointment for yesterday, as it was time for an update appointment. I waited over an hour past my appointment time to get back to the exam room. When I finally got back there, a man came in to do blood pressure, etc. I waited another 30 minutes in the exam room. Her nurse practitioner came in to tell me that she was dropping me as a patient because they thought I walked out on my last appointment. I have no idea what they are talking about. I asked him if it ever occurred to anyone that maybe I didn't know that I was supposed to wait or maybe I stepped out to the bathroom and didn't remember that I was supposed to return to the room. I wasted a whole day, money, gas, etc. to get to that appointment, and nobody contacted me prior to let me know they weren't seeing me anymore. Very uncaring and unprof

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Gretchen H. Campbell's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN