Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Lehrman

I don't normally write on these websites but I really wanted to write about Dr Lehrman but he was such a good doctor to me. I had severe heel pain for a long time and he got me better. I really feel like I have a new foot. When your foot hurts its like your whole body hurts!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I had a diabeetic foot ulcer that I saw another doctor for for over 6 monmths and never got any healing. This doctr used a speacial kind of cast that got my ulcer to healed in only 3 weeks. He saved my foot!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had a problem with my foot and another doctor told me that I would need surgery to get it better but Dr Lehrman said I might be able to get better without surgery and we tried it and he was right. I'm so glad I never got that surgery done!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

He's really, really nice and explained my problem in a way that made it easy to understand

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

He's too good to be true! Dr L is the nicest, best doctor I have ever seen!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Lehrman took the time to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I had a broken foot and was really scared. Dr Lehrman explained everything using words I could actually understand and made me feel sooooo much better. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions....I had a lot! He was awesome.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Great doctor and real person! Dr. took exceptional care and relaxed my fears and pain!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey D. Lehrman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)