Ratings for Dr. Sean C. Tracy

Dr Tracy is extremely knowledgeable and helpful along with his staff. I have had 2 shoulder surgeries by Dr Tracy and I'm in awe by his professionalism and helpfullness

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Tracy, (Wes) and his staff, including Weaten Fran. Health have been fantastic. I am on my 3rd rotator cuff surgery and have full motion after having "rotator cuff reconstruction with cadaver graft augment " This Dr. is Amazing.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Great job with my torn meniscus surgery. Organized and went smoothly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very professional and staff is very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I had a severe wrist fracture and massive rotator cuff tear from a work accident. After surgery the wrist was like new and the rotator cuff is almost completely healed. I would't go to any other surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Tracy fixed my two torn rotator cuffs ,one was a massive tear the other less so .These where old tears he fixed with little pain and recovered to full strength and motion in record time. He is very good with this type of repair.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I had been in pain for three years and could barely walk. I went to many well known doctors and the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and they could not determine what was wrong. Dr. Tracy studied my records. He ordered a MRI's of the hips. I had surgery for a labryl hip tear and a full hip replacement. He is excellent and I am forever grateful. I am now walking with no pain after six weeks.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Tracy did an excellent job of describing my problem and what to expect with the suggested surgery of an old massive tear of the rotator cuff. I felt no post-op pain. Follow-up appointments with Dr. Tracy and/or Wes demonstrated that they still considered me a person, not just another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Tracy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

A gem of a surgeon. Dr Tracy is the creme dela creme. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Tracy did an amazing job fixing my shoulder. When I had concerns he addressed them and often reassured me. I had complete trust in Dr. Tracy and knew that I would have a great outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Tracy and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Sean C. Tracy's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Harvard-Pilgrim