Ratings for Dr. Sean C. Tracy

Dr Tracy performed a massive rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder in August of 2018. After 7 months I am at 100% range of motion and unrestricted in activity, still building strength. Start with a great surgeon and do the work in rehab and you will have a great result!!!! I highly recommend Dr Tracy and his staff!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Both my son and I were surgical patients of Dr. Tracy's and he was excellent. His diagnosis in each case was correct and I completely trust his judgement and competence. Staff was great too.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Tracy and Wes were fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone. I had bicep surgery in July and am back to almost 100% in just 6 months.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

My hip replacement surgery went very well. Dr. Tracy and Wes were friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to diagnosis and schedule surgery. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr.Tracy has the best relationship with his patients. He truly cares about how you feel and what treatment is necessary to help you achieve a speedy recovery rather than throw prescriptions at you. He encourages you to eat healthy and exercise before and after treatment or surgery to assure you build up your strength for a full recovery. I've referred family and friends with the upmost confidence. He treats you with respect and professional courtesy. "A True Blessing" Thank you, Ronelle Stratton

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I cannot tell you how you how fortunate I was to find Dr. Tracy. I had torn Tendons and I could not believe how little pain I had from my surgery. Plus the great bedside mannor that I received from Dr. Tracy and Wes.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Tracy is extremely knowledgeable and helpful along with his staff. I have had 2 shoulder surgeries by Dr Tracy and I'm in awe by his professionalism and helpfullness

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Tracy, (Wes) and his staff, including Weaten Fran. Health have been fantastic. I am on my 3rd rotator cuff surgery and have full motion after having "rotator cuff reconstruction with cadaver graft augment " This Dr. is Amazing.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Great job with my torn meniscus surgery. Organized and went smoothly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very professional and staff is very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Sean C. Tracy's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2002)