Ratings for Dr. Elmer H. Harden

I've been a patient over 16 years. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I've recommended him on several occasions and he deserves a top notch rating. Simply the best in all aspects of my medical care.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

When I called my insurance company in 2000 I was very scared, I did not feel like myself. After calling the insurance company, they sent me to Dr. Harden and he has been my doctor since then. His professional ethics are impeccable and he has seen me at my worst and best. Amazingly, he was on call when my Mother-in-law needed assistance, it is an exception for the same psychiatrist to treat members of the same family; however, we were very thankful. I am not sure who will be reading this comment, where you live, or what you may be experiencing that might be a concern of yours, but I can promise that a call and visit with Dr. Harden is well worth your time and energy. He will be honest with you regardless . . . he is a real person, and takes copious notes! Peace be with you!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Elmer H. Harden's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Benesys