You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel B. Gabe

Dr. Daniel B. Gabe's Ratings

Went in for an appointment for an issue I was having with my feet. The issue was more pronounced in the right foot so the doctor would only look at that foot because he was running late. I was told to make another appointment to have the left foot examined. Doctor is very arrogant. Forget this place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Gabe is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I have been going to the doctors office for several years. I had bunion surgery done on both feet with no problems. Unfortunately now I am a diabetic with nerve damage on my feet. With the doctors expertise he is helping me through my problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Very unprofessional. My 22 year old daughter had bunion surgery 3 months ago. During office visits, he would run on and become easily distracted. 10 days ago she had a 2nd surgery to remove pins and screws that were causing her discomfort. She went in today to get stiches removed. She sat in the chair, he removed the bandages and started cutting the thread of the stich. She flinched and he told her "removing the stiches is going to hurt a lot more that that." He offered her no local anethesia, and told her that she should go see another doctor to remove stiches. He was very rude and we ended up leaving the office without having her stiches removed. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS MAN FOR ANYTHING.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][272094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Great doctor and great staff,and very knowledgeable. Clean office, easy to get an appt. Has state of the art equiptment, so no need to refer out for x-ray or surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272092].votes_count ]]