You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Gabe

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Went in for an appointment for an issue I was having with my feet. The issue was more pronounced in the right foot so the doctor would only look at that foot because he was running late. I was told to make another appointment to have the left foot examined. Doctor is very arrogant. Forget this place!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Gabe is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I have been going to the doctors office for several years. I had bunion surgery done on both feet with no problems. Unfortunately now I am a diabetic with nerve damage on my feet. With the doctors expertise he is helping me through my problems.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Very unprofessional. My 22 year old daughter had bunion surgery 3 months ago. During office visits, he would run on and become easily distracted. 10 days ago she had a 2nd surgery to remove pins and screws that were causing her discomfort. She went in today to get stiches removed. She sat in the chair, he removed the bandages and started cutting the thread of the stich. She flinched and he told her "removing the stiches is going to hurt a lot more that that." He offered her no local anethesia, and told her that she should go see another doctor to remove stiches. He was very rude and we ended up leaving the office without having her stiches removed. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS MAN FOR ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Great doctor and great staff,and very knowledgeable. Clean office, easy to get an appt. Has state of the art equiptment, so no need to refer out for x-ray or surgery.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Daniel B. Gabe's Credentials

• Spanish

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Impatient and not suited for a profession where you should be a more caring individual. "

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went in for an appointment for an issue I was having with my feet. The issue was more pronounced in the right foot so the doctor would only look at that foot b..."

July 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "DANIEL" to "DANIEL B."

October 20, 2013