Ratings for Dr. Pari Limbachia

Dr. Limbachia delivers results and is excellent. She took the time to listen and understand my condition and thoroughly examined me. Dr. Limbachia is kind, pleasant, professional, and respectful.It’s obvious that she is educated well in her craft. I've seen many chiropractors and wellness clinics over the years, but always felt ripped off paying a lot of money for little attention to my problem. Dr. Limbachia and her team really helped me to understand why I was experiencing so much pain in a way that no other chiropractor or wellness clinic has been able to. I’ve never had to wait more than 10min after arriving to my appointment. The staff members she has working in the office are helpful and sweet.I am grateful to Dr. Limbachia, my quality of life is so much better without the pain. I intend to continue with maintenance care but much less often than I did with other chiropractors as now for the first time, I'm actually pain free.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013