Ratings for Dr. Betty Schindler

Needed a root canal, a procedure that has a horrible reputation. With Dr. Schindler, it really is a piece of cake. As close to painless as one can get. Within a day, totally back to normal. I highly recommend her and her entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Schindler treated me as if I was family. It doesn't get much better than that. I highly recommend her for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Schindler was kind, knowledgeable and explained step by step on what she was doing. The office staff and MA were also fantastic!! Thank you Schindler Team. I am so very grateful. Dawn

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

The whole staff is very professional and makes you feel secure that your medical needs will be treated painlessly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

As with other comments, Dr. Schindler was very patient with me. I was pretty anxious about my root canal. She and her staff really made me feel valued. The waiting room was also very nice and comfortable. My family waited for me for a few hours, and the staff was very nice and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Schindler was generous and patient with me after being referred to her for a root canal treatment by another dentist. She and her staff were informative and knowledgeable during and after the treatment was completed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

My kids had a really bad experience with a dentist in another state therefore we were referred to Dr. Schlindler for 3 of our kiddos. She is awesome. My oldest keeps asking why she cant go to her as her primary dentist. She liked her root canal better than her 6 month cleaning! I highly recommend this office and Dr. Schlinder!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Schindler and her staff were amazing. They made me feel comfortable, explained everything before they started the procedure and took excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr.schindler was very plesant. She was gentle and explained what she was doing during the treatment. Office was very clean.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

She is terrific, as is her staff! Thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019