Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Brackup

Excellent, talented and compassionate. Truly the best surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I'm 58 years old and just had a face and neck lift by Dr. Brackup. Already the results are amazing. He did both my upper and lower eye lids 10 years ago. The most professional practice I have ever been too. Everybody who works there is great. Doctor Brackup not just an amazing surgeon but also an artist. I look very natural. No signs of stitches or scars. Couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have my first surgery with Dr. Brackup when I was 45. I had facelift, upper and lower eyelids and brow lift. Now at 62 I have gone back for eyelids again and facelift with emphasis on neck - because that neck was sagging. He has hands of gold. He is professional, friendly, kind, caring - could go on forever. Both times the results have been AMAZING! He even called that night after the procedure. The office staff is friendly, professional and always available for questions. He explains everything in detail. He starts you off with this great vitamin regimen. Both times I have been so, so happy with the results. I feel beautiful. I am so happy that I found Dr. Brackup - he is the greatest!! Thank you, Susan E. Upper Gwynedd PA

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Brackup made himself available to me on a weekend when I had a surfing accident and needed stitches on my face. He was very busy and had to catch a train but said he would fit me in before he left. He did a great job stitching up my wound and was so nice about everything. He really does go above and beyond. He was there when I needed him and I can't thank him enough. You can't get a plastic surgeon on the weekend. He answered my call for help. He is a very skilled and the best plastic surgeon. God was looking out for me. Thank you Dr. Brackup and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Alan Brackup along with his staff are among the most professional group of people I have ever experience in a doctors office. I find his approach in educating , informing and service his patients to be among the finest in his profession. Their kindness and support has been proven to me over the last month. After talking with Dr. Brackup , I decided to have the bags under my eyes removed. Which I must say was the best decision I ever made. The surgery was really nothing other then a little bruising. After only 2wks you could see the improvement my eyes look amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results and I am only now 6wks out from surgery. But most of all I was most pleased with my surgeon and his staff on the kindness and support they have given me over these few weeks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I was more concerned about getting my drooping eyes fixed, but at 72 I figured why not get the drooping jaw outline done as well. I bruise very easily so it was amazing that there was so little bruising on my face and none after 2 weeks, except on my neck which slowly disappeared. And you can't see the incision below my eye or on my eyelid, nor around the front of my ears or under my chin. Dr. Brackup's work is so good, resulting in a very natural result, that no one has realized that I had this work done. I went to Dr. Brackup, not only because 2 of his patients, one a man, recommended him but because he operated in St. Mary's Medical Center with an anesthesiologist in attendance. Dr. Brackup and his staff are not only professional but comforting. I have so much confidence in them I have signed up for a Vanquish treatment Dr. Brackup is an experienced and accomplished plastic surgeon. What I like most about him is his sense of humor. When I said that I was so impressed with the cream they gave me for the bruising, he said "It's always the medication, never the surgeon." But we know for sure it is the surgeon. Looking at the pictures on the internet I expected the worst and I was shocked. Not only no bruising but no nausea from the anesthesia and I didn't take any pain pills. Yes, it I the surgeon and his team. Dr. Brackup seemed to take more joy from the finished results than even I did. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

If you have ever even for a second, considered any type of cosmetic improvement to yourself, please go to Dr.Brackup! At the least, please go to a consultation - you won't believe how many (tiny to large) procedures they offer there. It is a dream come true to be one of their patients. The environment and the staff are friendly, comfortable, professional, etc. He is a true gift to this field. I have now had 3 procedures there, and it has truly changed my whole life. Now I feel like I am really living, getting out and doing more, without the embarrassment I used to have.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Omg I have been euphoric since my unilateral eye brow lift surgery January 29,2015 !!!!! It was related to a car accident in1989 . Excellent results from day one , each day looking even better , professional kind staff Dr Brackup is an excellent surgeon !!!!!!! Best thing I ever did !!!!! TG for my neurologist who referred me there

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My experiences with Dr. Brackup have only been positive. I've found him to be a gifted surgeon who is extremely sensitive to the needs and expectations of his patients - a rare combination. Meetings with him and his staff are always comfortable, informative, and un-rushed. Without reservation, I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

As a nurse, I know how important it is to put trust in the hands of a surgeon. Dr. Brackup is not only meticulous, but his bedside manner is warm and caring. His entire staff was great, which made the whole experience easier. I couldn't be happier with my results 6 weeks out from upper blepharoplasty and laser ablation. I feel comfortable and confident in recommending Dr. Brackup to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Alan B. Brackup's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1984)

Champ Va