Ratings for Dr. Katrina L. Lee

I do not recommend this Dr....And I can't imagine her delivering a baby for me, she is very incompetent. She's very passive-aggressive. Yes, she's very busy but had to ask me if she said things a few times cause she couldn't remember, then had to pick on me for mispronouncing a word, just petty behavior. She didn't call me back for test results and she didn't help solve my problem of severe menstrual discomfort, she lied about giving me a medication. treated me like a drug addict by having her office call me and question me. I am a college educated person as well and she just treated me with an ego that said I'm superior to you but in reality she is very Ghetto. So if you want a girl from the hood delivering your babies or attending to your gynecological needs your better off going to Gary!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Arrived fifteen minutes early for appointment and made to wait for one hour without apology or explanation just for a consultation. Very unprofessional and inept- don't waste your time with her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have had this Dr reschedule literally every one of my appointments. Shes constantly running an hour behind and says extremely rude comments about your weight and appearance. I wouldn't recommend her, I'm try to find a new Dr!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I just seen Dr. Lee for the first time with a menstrual cycle issue. I felt she was very professional and thorough. I would rather be over tested then under tested, I have two little girls that need their mommy. So far, so good. I will update later

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very impressed with Dr. Lee and her staff. While I had to wait longer than I would have like, the most important aspects of a desirable physician and staff were all met.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

This c*nt of a woman is always an hour+ late, spends more time talking to her staff about their day than spent with her patients, and takes advantage of young mothers. She would rather do a C-section than attempt to do a natural birth. Stating that it's because you're feet are too small, you can't deliver a baby. No lie. She is a joke, and talks to you like you have no clue how a baby is even dilevered. I would rather take my chances with a cab driver delivering a baby than her

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

She is absolutely phenomenal! She was very professional, always attentive and made made my wife and I feel comfortable every step of the way.

Submitted January 19, 2016

Could care less about her patients well being. Has completedly ignored repeated attempts to get an update on pregnancy with twins. Despite a possible miscarriage. Worthless in all regards and would recommend her only if you had no soul.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Very helpful and thorough during my pregnancy. She does tend to order a ton of tests/ultrasounds, however in the end - she was excellent during labor and delivery. Office wait time is extreme - but after you see the attentiveness she gives - you have to understand that she is giving the same to others. The office staff is VERY friendly and accommodating. Being sent for test after test can get annoying - but in the end I would rather make sure everything is OK than have something go wrong because there was no test.

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Lee was very helpful and kind throughout my pregnancy. We never did a ton of ultrasounds and she was very helpful with my questions. The only downfall is the wait time, sometimes it's short and sometimes it's longer

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Katrina L. Lee's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)