You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Katrina L. Lee

This c*nt of a woman is always an hour+ late, spends more time talking to her staff about their day than spent with her patients, and takes advantage of young mothers. She would rather do a C-section than attempt to do a natural birth. Stating that it's because you're feet are too small, you can't deliver a baby. No lie. She is a joke, and talks to you like you have no clue how a baby is even dilevered. I would rather take my chances with a cab driver delivering a baby than her

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Could care less about her patients well being. Has completedly ignored repeated attempts to get an update on pregnancy with twins. Despite a possible miscarriage. Worthless in all regards and would recommend her only if you had no soul.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Very helpful and thorough during my pregnancy. She does tend to order a ton of tests/ultrasounds, however in the end - she was excellent during labor and delivery. Office wait time is extreme - but after you see the attentiveness she gives - you have to understand that she is giving the same to others. The office staff is VERY friendly and accommodating. Being sent for test after test can get annoying - but in the end I would rather make sure everything is OK than have something go wrong because there was no test.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Lee was very helpful and kind throughout my pregnancy. We never did a ton of ultrasounds and she was very helpful with my questions. The only downfall is the wait time, sometimes it's short and sometimes it's longer

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Waited 90 minutes for a bad attitude, rushed, and offered no solutions to my problem. Would not recommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Everytime I see Dr. Lee she is always in a big hurry. Today I waited 45 min. and she spent probably 5 min. with me. I asked a few questions which she never answered. I have just recently began menopause and she did not discuss it with me or offer any advise regarding menopause. She always orders ultrasounds everytime I go for a visit. A total of three last year and starting again this year. When she asks a question if you so not have an answer readily available she becomes impatient and condescending. My impression is that she really does not wish to speak with me at all or hear what I have to say. She only looks at my chart, does my exam, and then leaves the room. Never how are you or have a nice day. The only reason I still see her is only because of convenience not because of her skill or personality. Last year I had to repeat my pap and endometrial biopsy twice because she did not get enough tissue samples the first time. REALLY!! Always in a BIG hurry !!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Very expensive dr. Always in a hurry, she scared me during my birth, she told me that i need to get ready it might something wrong with my baby.. Scared me to the death, stressful dr. Thanksgod my baby is healthy and normal. She is playing safe!!! In a way that she always send me for ultrasound etc. everyweek which is cost me a lot.. A lot of test 1 week before i gave birth... And this is the worst part, after 1 year i go back to her office for my annual check up, same always in a hurry, she did not listen what is my concern... and she is the one who circumcise my son after 2 days giving birht and something wrong happened it its cost as a fortune because of what she did her and the pedia dr. I will not reccomend her. She is not the best dr, very expensive dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Lee was not my primary Dr. she was an oncall Dr. Her level of professionalism, sincere interest in my care, patience and understanding of my desire for alternative medicines is profound. Texas's loss was Indiana's gain. She is the only Dr. I will ever use period. She is funny, to the point, clear, and not full of herself. She is quick to explain procedures, answer questions and break explanations down to any level you need. Thank you is not enough!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Professional and competent were two attributes I appreciated in Dr. Lee. My second pregnancy was high-risk - diabetes and pre-term labor. Thorough does not describe Dr. Lee's approach. But in her thoroughness, she focused on educating me for an improved lifestyle. I felt financially overwhlemed during my pregnancy, however my husband and I made the choice to have another child. Dr. Lee advised me that she is paid to ensure my health and my baby's health. We spent a whopping amount in weekly visits to the sonographer just to end up learning that I was in active labor at 32 weeks from the stress test performed in Dr. Lee's office. Little Kate was fine though my body wanted her out. This was not Dr. Lee's fault. The expense we inherited was not her fault. She is a fine doctor. We wanted the best, and God blessed us to pay for the best. From 3 lbs to over 25 lbs, Kate is now a healthy NICU alumni. I have an improved and more fulfilled lifestyle. My family is blessed because of Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Katrina L. Lee's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This c*nt of a woman is always an hour+ late, spends more time talking to her staff about their day than spent with her patients, and takes advantage of young ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is absolutely phenomenal! She was very professional, always attentive and made made my wife and I feel comfortable every step of the way."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Could care less about her patients well being. Has completedly ignored repeated attempts to get an update on pregnancy with twins. Despite a possible miscarri..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and thorough during my pregnancy. She does tend to order a ton of tests/ultrasounds, however in the end - she was excellent during labor and deliv..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee was very helpful and kind throughout my pregnancy. We never did a ton of ultrasounds and she was very helpful with my questions. The only downfall is th..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have ever been to. Waited 90 minutes for a bad attitude, rushed, and offered no solutions to my problem. Would not recommend this physician to an..."

May 6, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Katrina" to "Katrina L."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "ST JOHN" to "St. John"

March 12, 2012