Ratings for Dr. Deanna Reardon

I saw that she didn't lift a finger for anything but herself, even pressured a young one into giving up property to her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr.Reardon was very helpful in helping to understand my self in a way that I did not before. I highly recommend her as a therapist. Anthony Muir

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Over the four years I saw Dr. Reardon, she helped me tremendously, even when I felt completely hopeless. She is an incredibly bright, perceptive and uniquely talented professional. She helped me understand the forces driving my thoughts and behavior and that has made my life so much better. She was always there for me, even during my darkest hours, to provide the exact type of support I needed. She meets her clients where they are at, in a compassionate, non-judgmental way. I highly recommend Dr. Reardon to anyone looking to use psychotherapy as a tool to become a happier, more effective person.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

An amazing doctor. Highly recommended. Understanding, works with you, flexible -- and most of all, compassionate in the right ways.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Extremely caring, funny, smart and perceptive, Dr. R has been tremendously helpful to me in better understanding my difficulties with anxiety and self-doubt, and getting to the root of long-standing problems. Choosing a therapist is a very personal decision, but personally my work with her has been transformative and extremely positive, and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012