Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Rencher

Our dental assistant, Gina, was wonderful. Dr. Rencher was specific, detailed, and made my children feel very comfortable . This is the best dental experience we've had thus far.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My kids enjoy going to Pediatric Dentistry and seeing Dr. Rencher. They're not afraid to visit the dentist anymore, he is super friendly. Thank you Pediatric Dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

It's always a very positive experience whenever we go to see Dr. Rencher. He is very encouraging and teaches my son how to take better care of his teeth.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The atmospher at Pediatric Dentistry gives my grandchildren something to look forward to about going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Pediatric Dentistry and Dr. Rencher are very professional. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Rencher has always provided my children excellent care. We're always happy with Pediatric Dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Rencher and Pediatric Dentistry are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Don't waste your time. Literally. It took us 2 hours and 45 minutes to get out of there. They are also overpriced. The doctor is abrasive, rude and horrible with small children.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Going to Dr. Rencher's dental office and allowing him to do "dental work" on my child is by far the biggest regret I have as a parent. It was the worst experience I've ever had with any medical or dental office. I was very uncomfortable not being able to accompany my then three year old while he had his dental work done. We were there for a couple if fillings. If anything was different, Dr. Rencher said he would come consult with me in the waiting room. Instead, he capped one of my son's teeth and told me about it after the fact. My son was an emotional train wreck for days after this experience, and had an insanely hard time recovering from the drugs they gave him to put him under. To this day I wonder about what truly happened to him when I was not present. We have since found a dentist who welcomes parents to be present for the entire visit, and does not sedate children for fillings. The experiences between Dr. Rencher and our new dentist could not be more night and day. The ONLY good thing that came from our one experience with Dr. Rencher is that it strengthened my belief in always trusting my gut- if something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. That is the one and only day of the last six years I would take back. I try to warn as many parents as possible to stay as far away from him and his office as possible. It was a nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I had a horrible experience recently . I will never go back there, and i have told them that. They did not put my kid first as a priority. Very unorganized. They gave my kid way too much of the laughing gas, said that they turned it off, but they did not. I watched every move and listened to every word they were conversing about and they never turned off the gas. It has scared my kid, and we will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014