Ratings for Dr. Amir J. Nafso

Love him he is kind and he wants the best procedure done for you

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The receptionists have made several mistakes after having been given explicit directions regarding the billing. However, the biggest mistake was yesterday when my elderly mother called in complaining of a toothache and a swollen jaw. She informed the receptionist that she hadn't slept all night due to the pain & her jaw was swollen. The receptionist said Dr.Nafso was not in and she could not be seen until after the weekend. They called me later in the evening saying my mom could be seen the next day at 1. My mom had to wait another & go through another sleepless night, this time with a jaw twice as swollen as the first day! She had a terrible infection. The receptionist admitted my mom should have been seen the first day. After reporting this to Dr. Nafso, he took it very coldly saying, "It's water under teh bridge now" & as I was trying to express my frustration, he rudely cut me off saying, "Are you done?" I realized I certainly was done dealing with such an inhumane person.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009