Ratings for Dr. Nonna O. Morgenroth

Do not ever go to this doctor. Horrible communication skills, perscription nightmare!!Threw me under the bus during a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was mis-diagnosed by this doctor. She did not listen to me, in fact, put information in my record that was incorrrect. I tried to correct the information each time I saw her. Go to this doctor if you want someone who will read to you from the internet. Do not expect an interactive conversation. I suffered with a fistula for over 2.5 months before i said enough, went to another practitioner and got to a specialist. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

When I saw this doctor, I had seen a partner she used to practiced, and after a nightmare experience during which my health significantly deteriorated, and a complex, rheumatological disorder with complications, and during the (definitely) final appointment, she asked if I had a different diagnosis, only come to find in insurance billing online, instead of the rheumatological disorder to which 2 extentions on home health was required with an aide, specialty visits (three) and the disorder she named, although certainly no easy one to live with, as several friends of mine have it, but each was amazed that she felt someone with my health problems (I live with a permanent in-home aide, and am bedbound now, and I think that four visits went under the diagnosis and while my prayers always are with anyone suffering), I am shocked still that people would make such a serious error in judgement. No wonder Regence did not want to renew home health, and my specialist had to step in.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013