Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Bowers

My Son was playing basketball and get a stone embedded in his eye. Of course this was at 10:00 at night. I called Dr. Bowers and he told me not to take him to the emergency room but to bring him to the office he would meet us. He removed the stone and treated my son. What a great thing in this day and age. Can't tell you as a mother how much that meant to me. Dr. Bowers and his staff really care about their patients. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Bowers and his entire staff have always been very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They have been my choice for eye care for 8 years. During this time I checked out some other places to get a comparison on pricing and while you MIGHT save a dollar at these other providers you will NOT get the same excellent quality product or care. The products and services at Blountville Family Eye Care are 1st rate and as such will continue to remain my eye care provider.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Bowers is a caring person. He spends sufficient time with his patients and he is current in his knowledge of eye health. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Bowers is friendly, knowledgable and a great doctor. Due to an insurance policy at my previous eye Dr's office I left after 20+ years as a patient and found Dr Bowers. After wearing glasses or contacts my entire life without seeing close to 20/20 Dr Bowers was able to fit me with contacts that give me better than 20/20 vision. He is kind, caring and takes times to answer patients questions. His office staff is friendly and never seem to be bothered by calls or rescheduling appointments. I highly recommend Dr Bowerse to anyone who needs optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Mark A. Bowers's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)