Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Chapman

Both of my children have been patients with Dr Chapman. Paid for both children upfront for full braces and Invisalign. Both children were over corrected. Both had to in their "braces" twice as long. After 3 years and request for more money, we sought a 2nd opinion. Dr Chapman's bed side manner needs much help or he needs to retire. Office hours are horrible to get a child into an appointment. You need to make sure you don't work during the day. If you need after hour support...you'll be partnered with another site and hope that Dr is still willing to come in. Dr Chapman won't treat you. This practice is a waste of money for the service and how they take care of your children. Keep in mind...there is a reason you can't go back with your child while they are being treated and why you never speak to Dr Chapman!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Chapman and his Staff have treated 3 of my 4 children over the last 9 years. Early intervention for my son lessened the term of full braces and he recently completed his treatment in only 8 months with Invisalign. My oldest was a transfer patient and her treatment was completed much sooner than initially told from her previous Orthodontist and I would attribute it to Dr Chapmans due diligence and knowledge regarding the positioning of her bite, etc. currently we have s daughter in braces and the transformation of her smile is amazing....even she sees it, she smiles every day, unaware of her full mouth of braces 😉. We refer all our friends to this reputable Practice.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

We have seen Dr. Chapman for 5 years with my girls. With early intervention my daughter has been able to retain all her teeth due to her small mouth size. My other daughter was encourage to use a bite guard instead of braces for her dental needs. The staff has been very helpful over the years and has the best interest in the patient. I would recommend Dr. Chapman. His early intervention with my girls, has given them beautiful smiles.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

SCAM... BE AWARE!!!! I went in to get my 16 year old permanent retainer re-bonded. Never been to this dentist before, and was told it would be a $95 office fee. I was also told it would be more money if they needed to take photos. I informed the lady on the phone there was no reason for photos. The total office visit was around 25 minutes, as I was waiting in line to check out the dental assistant that bonded my retainer said lets take some photos. I said I don't want to pay for x-rays since I just had them taken, she told me they were not x-rays. She snapped about 8 photos with a digital camera of me and my teeth. The whole time I was wondering why since they didn't do the initial work, but went with it. When I went to pay they told me the total was $135 for the visit and photos!!!!! $40 for digital photos I could have taken on my cell phone?? STAY CLEAR!!! They take advantage of first time patients!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013