Ratings for Dr. David L. Botsko

FINALLY! After $20,000 and 3 years of misery and embarrassment; I find Dr Botsko! He not only was less expensive than a couple others I've been to, he created a new set of dentures for me, that "fit like a glove", look as natural as 'real' teeth and has improved my self esteem ten-fold.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The guys a complete joke he doesn't care about people. Very very poor experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

My experience was excellent considering going to the dentist is my worst nightmare and greatest fear! Dr. Botsko's skill and mastery of dentistry made my treatments virtually painless. The staff is friendly and helpful. The cost was extremely reasonable. The quality of care... top shelf! I have extreme confidence in our treatment plan. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Thank you!! by C rimkus - 08/06/2014 I first met you on an emergency basis. I had two broken teeth. When I returned for the permanent filling put in, you asked if I would like to leave with new teeth. You built up both teeth! I love my new smile!By the way, you saved me from breaking the law in Arizona. I believe in Tombstone it is Illegal to have more than two teeth missing in your smile!Thanks to you and your staff, your a great office and would recommend you to everyone! < Read Less

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I went in with a tooth ache and jaw pain. Dr. Botsko reshaped my teeth and adjusted my bite. This course of action was amazing and my pain was gone. My bit is now perfect. It is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Botsko.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012