Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Modrcin

comments Dr. Modrcin is the best. I say this with confidence & certainty because I've been seeing him for the past 8 years off & on regarding a dysfunctional abusive marriage/divorce & family ( sister that put our family through heroin addiction for 10 years). Through his calm demeanor, non aggressive approach, his sincere intelligence & 30 years of background, he has helped me tremendously. He was referred to me by a wonderful lady & I understand why he has the reputation he does, he's just that professional. This is my experience and to be frank, I don't know how I would have survived everything had it not been for Dr. Modrcin's support. I truly wish everyone had access to this sort of counseling & support from an amazing professional who understands how to listen & offer solutions. If you need help, we all do at some point in our lives, I would suggest quickly getting on his waiting list, not sure if he's taking new patients. There are also 2 other doctors in his office as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013