Ratings for Dr. Henry Fernandez-Cos

Very professional doctor !!thank you for everything !

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Fernandez Cos had been my doctor for years before I had moved out of state. I recently came for a visit because I finally have insurance and it's been so stressful. The staff for one is extremely rude and everything is delayed. From changing my appointments to what I am dealing with now which is waiting for blood test results and it's been 15 days. I've never heard of blood work taking this long. What stresses me is he diagnosed me with a condition and I did blood work In the office . I do not want to start any medication till I know the results (obviously). At this point I am not going to lose my my mind over it. I'll simply contact my insurance and let them know what is going on, considering they are paying this doctor for stuff I have not received. Let's see how fast they will get to me then. It's not worth the stress. Better off finding a doctor and an office who actually care about their patients health.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Fernandez-Cos for over 20 years, they treat you like family and make sure you get all the info you need. He delivered my daughter 18 years ago, until this day I remember how caring him and his staff were with me thru a difficult pregnancy. Best Doctor I have!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Pure straight garbage a lousy Doctor lateness bad staff doesn't explain things correctly, looks like kind of space out, rather than been reading or explaining things in a detailed way, if you need someone good he is not the one for you to see, he cares about his money

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Him and his staff are ALL GARBAGE! They all have horrible attitudes, withhold important health info about you, don't care if they explain everything to you, don't care if you change doctors, read and give false test results, never any parking and make you wait over 3 hours even if it's just results that you have no appointment for. Overall, this doctor, his practices and staff are all a fcking joke and I hope no one goes here and his fcking building crumbles. Pieces of sh*ts!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best ob-gyn ever and the staff are very professional

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

This is the worst doctors office in the world. My aunt has been waiting to get results for over 3 weeks and they keep lying to her. No customer service on what so ever!!!!! if you are unhappy to be working than find another job

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I love him! I was 17 when I got pregnant and he treated me with tough love. He helped me realize I needed to do things for myself and my son. I was a high risk pregnancy, was threatened with pre term labor 4 times and every time I was hospitalized he did his best to see that the baby was full term. My son was son was delivered via c-section as an emergency due to poor heart rate at 1:30 in the morning and Dr. Fernandez was there with me since 8pm until he delivered my son at 1:30am. I couldnt recommend a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I feel that this Doctor is amazing! There arent many doctors like him, he cares and does everything possible for you. If you dont like him then leave because i think he is great. He doesnt need ungreatful patients. I LOVE HIM AS A DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I was previously misdiagnosed and given surgery for a condition that I did not have(NOT with Dr. Fernandez-Cos).As a result of that previous surgery, there were potential complications for miscarriage.When I became pregnant with my son, Dr. Fernandez-Cos made every effort possible to ensure that my son and I were healthy. During a pregnancy, the staff and doctor focus on keeping you healthy and happy, including shorter wait times. Although annual checkups may often have a longer wait time than desirable, it is absolutely worth the wait. I would rather wait to see a doctor that keeps me at ease and has convinced me that he knows what he is doing.Thanks to this doctor, my son was born full-term.In fact, there were many complications and each time, he rose to the occasion.If he had not been on the ball at the time of delivery, my son may have suffocated as his umbilical cord was wrapped around him. The office staff may not be free to socialize with patients, but they do a damn good job.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009