Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Rochet

Constantly talks about Religion. Gets really annoying! I can go to Church for my Religion!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Rochet is a very decent fellow, with a understandable workman-like way of proceeding ink his care. He willingly spent as much time with me as was needed. Only a minute or two await to get in to see him, too. Now, calling him, that's another story. I have not had much success in that.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Friendly, direct, easy to talk to and explains in simple understandable terms

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Very pleasant, calm and good listener. Answered all my questions without rushing and spent a great deal of time with me (this was my initial visit). Difficult to get call back after leaving message for office/nursing staff re: test results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006

Please avoid this man at all costs. He tried telling me that my three swollen lymphnodes(the left one in my hip joint an d the two in my neck) were to be attrivuted to an STD. He lectured me about my being sexually active, trying to make me feel guilty about it. He strongly recommended I get tested for STD's and even suggested I had AIDS! How can you diagnos something so serious witout doing any tests first? He did no swabbing, no bloodwork--no tests whatsoever. He prescribed a more powerful drug to fight an infection(which he didn't even know the name of). For treatment, he stated that I apply moist heat and to take hot baths. As I continued to apply the heat, the lump only continued to swell and become more tender. On my returned visit, he asked me to undress(WITH NO NURSE PRESENT) to show me the still swollen lymph node on my left inner hip joint.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Rochet's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1981)