Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Vanbibber

Dr VanBibber preformed my vasectomy. He did not prescribe pain medication or preventative antibiotics when the procedure was complete. Told me to take ibuprofen, I would be fine. WRONG - I was in pain all weekend!!! I then had to go back due to an infection. I would not recommend this Dr to ANYONE!!! -is not concerned with patient pain level or infection.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Vanbiber is an excellent Doctor. Very happy with every aspect of his care.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He takes the time to make sure his patients can hear and understand him. This is rare in Doctors. As far as being dismissive, he is definitely NOT. He takes care of my dad, and he is precious to me so I wouldn't take him to another urologist. He only does what they want, and he is only as aggressive as the patient wants.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. VanBibber is a very kind and extremely intelligent man. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. VanBibber never knew my name, didn't answer my questions, was dismissive of more advanced technologies not on offer at his hospital, was not helpful obtaining a second opinion, and after four months I still have not received a written report on the results of my prostate biopsy. I will not use him again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Michael E. Vanbibber's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AARP