Ratings for Dr. John H. PACE

Great experience overall , doctor and nurse provided excellent care and measured information across the day. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Pace and Mejgan Ahmadzai were very thorough, helpful and nice! I learned alot about my physical/medical condition -- this is the most thorough visit to the doctor that I have ever had!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Thanks Dr.Pace for providing peace of mind and focusing efforts to get healthier.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been a participant in this program for 10+ years and am healthier and happier as a result. I find it gives me a great read on how my health has evolved and what course corrections I need to make in the umpcoming year. The staff are also knowledgeable and friendly and have a great understanding of my health, my goals, my issues and concerns and show tremendous attention to them. I regularly recommend this program to my colleagues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Jennifer Allison, RN was phenomenal. She makes each patient feel at ease and has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. She also offers appropriate and helpful information. Dr. Pace is also top notch, and has been instrumental in effectively addressing health issues I have had. Great team!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

THE STAFF AND PROVIDERS WERE TOP-NOTCH - - COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROVIDED ME WITH EXCELLENT INFORMATION AND FEEDBACK. THIS IS HOW ALL MEDICAL CLINIC AND HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCES SHOULD BE, AND WAS TIME VERY WELL SPENT!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Mejgan and Dr. Pace are both outstanding! I feel comfortable coming in for my annual physical or for any other treament or advice, and I know that the information and care that I get is of the highest quality.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Very thorough examination and explaination of results. I really appreciate having continuity of the healthcare professinals over the years and think this has foster clearer communications regarding my exam results, recommendations, and future healthcare initiatives that I should pursue. I am very pleased that I can see the lab results and have the historical lab results comparison explained to me. I think this is an ideal annual physical examination service. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. John H. PACE's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA