Ratings for Dr. John H. PACE

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Pace and Mejgan Ahmadzai were very thorough, helpful and nice! I learned alot about my physical/medical condition -- this is the most thorough visit to the doctor that I have ever had!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been a participant in this program for 10+ years and am healthier and happier as a result. I find it gives me a great read on how my health has evolved and what course corrections I need to make in the umpcoming year. The staff are also knowledgeable and friendly and have a great understanding of my health, my goals, my issues and concerns and show tremendous attention to them. I regularly recommend this program to my colleagues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Jennifer Allison, RN was phenomenal. She makes each patient feel at ease and has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. She also offers appropriate and helpful information. Dr. Pace is also top notch, and has been instrumental in effectively addressing health issues I have had. Great team!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

THE STAFF AND PROVIDERS WERE TOP-NOTCH - - COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROVIDED ME WITH EXCELLENT INFORMATION AND FEEDBACK. THIS IS HOW ALL MEDICAL CLINIC AND HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCES SHOULD BE, AND WAS TIME VERY WELL SPENT!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Mejgan and Dr. Pace are both outstanding! I feel comfortable coming in for my annual physical or for any other treament or advice, and I know that the information and care that I get is of the highest quality.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Very thorough examination and explaination of results. I really appreciate having continuity of the healthcare professinals over the years and think this has foster clearer communications regarding my exam results, recommendations, and future healthcare initiatives that I should pursue. I am very pleased that I can see the lab results and have the historical lab results comparison explained to me. I think this is an ideal annual physical examination service. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. John H. PACE's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience overall , doctor and nurse provided excellent care and measured information across the day. Thanks"

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pace and Mejgan Ahmadzai were very thorough, helpful and nice! I learned alot about my physical/medical condition -- this is the most thorough visit to the..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr.Pace for providing peace of mind and focusing efforts to get healthier."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a participant in this program for 10+ years and am healthier and happier as a result. I find it gives me a great read on how my health has evolved ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jennifer Allison, RN was phenomenal. She makes each patient feel at ease and has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. She also offers appropriate and he..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THE STAFF AND PROVIDERS WERE TOP-NOTCH - - COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROVIDED ME WITH EXCELLENT INFORMATION AND FEEDBACK. THIS IS..."

October 4, 2014