Dr. Leslie T. Yonemoto

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leslie T. Yonemoto

I remain very impressedwith Dr. Yonemoto expertise as I completed my radiation treatment . The treatment plan was a long 39 treatments .but Dr Yonemoto was by my side every step of the way. He not only answered by questions with technical precision but made me feel like I was not just a number.he gives you hope. He speaks with confidence .He listens . Dr Yonemoto made a profound impact on my journeyed I will always appreciate him for that.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

My experience with Dr. Yonemoto was an experience that I will never forget. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and engaged. He was terrific, displayed a great sense of humor, and treated me as a person and not a number. The staff in it's entirety was very considerate, caring, and treated me as a part of their family. I am very proud to be a part of that family. I would highly recommend the Oklahoma Proton Center.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

I’m very grateful for Dr. Yonemoto and the entire staff at Oklahoma Proton. There was such a relaxed atmosphere It never seemed to be that I was being treated for such a dreaded disease as cancer. Dr. Yonemoto was terrific he has such a pleasant and easygoing personality that it just keeps you at ease. I will always recommend Oklahoma Proton to anyone seeking treatment for cancer!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr.Yonemoto’s knowledge was amazing and comforting to be me. Knew I made the right decision after the first meeting with him.Staff made you feel like family and always went above and beyond! Recommend to all who want the best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Excellent patient relationship and makes sure the patient has all his questions and concerns addressed. Takes the time to know his patients and not just the 1030 appointment of the day. I would highly recommend Dr Yonemoto and the Oklahoma Proton Center to patients needing cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Great doctor and very personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

At the first meeting, Dr. Yonemoto treated me like a friend. He answered all my questions and set expectations for me for my prostrate cancer treatments. I have finished my treatments and everything laid out at the beginning came true except my PSA number. I was over 12 before treatment and Dr. Yonemoto said I could expect to be around a 6 in 6 months. It turned out to be 1.1 at 6 months and 0.9 at the 12 month check up. Great doctor, staff, and facility.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have found Dr. Yonemoto very engaging and extremely interested in my health As result I trust him to provide me the best prostate consultation on treatment as possible. I would recommend him to family, love ones and friends without hesitation. HO

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Friendly,highly accessible, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Yonemoto helped me in learning about treatments for my cancer of prostate. He showed me compassion and shared his knowledge in this field. He made me feel at ease and that he had time to do this.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Leslie T. Yonemoto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Les Yonemoto is a radiation oncologist who has treated over 2500 patients with proton therapy since 1992. As a proton therapy consultant since 1996, he has assisted multiple proton centers with clinical, operational and business development, including completed projects in Japan, Germany, California, Florida, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington and many more that are under development. He earned the following degrees: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at University of California - Berkeley, Master of Business Administration at Arizona State University Doctor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Yonemoto received training in Radiation Oncology at Loma Linda University Medical Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Yonemoto has special interest in cancer research and has authored and coauthored many peer-reviewed articles. He has lectured on cancer research, cancer treatment, and proton therapy in many domestic and international forums and has been featured in several national and regional news programs. Contact Number 1-866-PROTONS

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)
  • University of California, Berkeley