Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Baumgartner

The Doctors receptionist is his wife and she is an absolute terror.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

The doctor's office manager is his wife and she has a nasty personality. I wouldn't go back to their office if my toes were turning black with pus oozing out of them

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

The receptionist is the podiatrist 's wife. She is extremely nasty, rude and ill-tempered. I wouldn't want the devil himself to have to deal with her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Office staff must have been trained on how to achieve maximum rudeness to patients. I do not know how this guy survives with such a rude staff. The receptionist is the worst. maybe she worked at the post office or department of motor vehicles before working for the doctor. I am telling everybody I know about my horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

The receptionist is the worst ever!! She would interupt me then lied about the billing charge. My carrier paid the contracted rate and I paid the full amount. They actually got paid MORE than what was billed. I am filing a complaint with the Indiana Attorney General's office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

The doctor is fine. His wife, the receptionist, is the worst receptionist I've ever dealt with. Even from my first visit she was rude, but I decided to go back anyways. That was a terrible decision. I will never go back or recommend this doctor just because of her. She talks down to you, is rude, made my billing experience completely miserable. She literally told me she would not submit something to my insurance and conveniently denied it later. Quizzed me about my insurance. She actually called me stupid. I'm jaw-dropped at how insane this woman is. I wonder if the doctor realizes how crazy and rude she is. I'm sure I'm not the first person she has treated like this. She is driving away business.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012