Ratings for Dr. Colin S. Maccoll

If youre looking for a bariatric surgeon look.elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Taken to hospital emergency in the morning for severe abdominal pain. After laying on a gurney for about eight hours enduring the worst pain of my life and the rudest nurses, MacColl performed exploratory surgery in the late afternoon to determine problem, identified intestinal hernia, then corrected problem. Visited his office for three follow up examinations to check incision and change dressing. His staff was curt, but efficient and helpful. He was friendly, courteous, punctual, seemingly knowledgeable, and very efficient. Very satisfied with outcome in that I lived. Thought the incision looked like it was stitched up by a blind man. Wouldn't stop bleeding for 3-4 weeks. Amused by him telling on four separate occasions that he had saved my life as if he was trying to justify his actions. I was just happy the pain was gone, i.e. physical pain. I went from being debt free to thousands of dollars in debt because of copays. All things considered, I would recommend MacColl. I liked him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014