Ratings for Dr. Shari C. FOX

Dr. Sherry Fox considers her patients no more then their lab numbers. She could care less how you feel. I saw her for my thyroid which had been removed 21 years ago. I just needed my Armour Thyroid refilled. She hates Armour and talked me into trying a new synthetic hormone for T4 replacement and Cytomel for T3 replacement. Within a couple months on these new drugs I was in thyroid storm, my blood pressure was so high my GP was worried I would have a stroke. When I went back to confront Dr. Fox that she could have killed me she agreed and told me it would get worse before it got better. It has. She made me go off all meds for 6 weeks which left me loosing my hair, unable to think, skin so dry it peeled off and depression that was horrible. She finally put me back on Armour but not the right dose and on Oct. 10th 2014, I stepped out my front door and broke my leg in 6 places. So now I have bone issues I never had prior to seeing Dr. Fox. This has been the worst year of my life and I blame Dr. Sherry Fox for not listening to me and looking at me as no more than a number on a lab test. If you are on Armour stay away from this place as she will not listen to you. The best part of her practice is her office person Britney. Dr. Fox is not open to what her patients think as she comes off as condescending and like she knows everything. I am still in search of a Dr. In Denver that understands Armour and listens to their patient about how they feel. This has been very difficult as many doctors in the Denver area will not prescribe Armour or understand that for some patients this is the best option. My blood work on Armour came back high normal, which is where I feel my best. Dr. Fox had concerns about my heart which I had never had a problem. My blood pressure has always been in the 120/60 range until she put me on the new drugs. My bp was 189/121 and I was having trouble breathing . I would not recommend her to my worst enemy as I feel her actions have robbed me of the last year of my life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Fox does not listen to me.When she ask a question , she answered it instead of me answer it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Shari C. FOX's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)