Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. CUNNINGHAM

I saw Dr cunningham about a month ago with a severe tooth ache. He suspected a fracture or maybe a root had been missed during a previous root canal. 3 D scan was taken. His prognosis? NOT a fracture or a missed root. Referred me to a periodontist. I saw Catherine Mowry today, a periodontist and she viewed the 3D scan and sure enough, there was the FRACTURE AND THE MISSED ROOT. So, 3 additional weeks of pain because DR Cunningham MISSED diagnosed. She even showed it to me and even my untrained eye saw it. VERY disappointed and will not be referring anyone to MR. cunningham Could have had this tooth pulled weeks ago but it took a while to get in to a periodontist.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Cunningham is the most gentle, thorough, compassionate doctor that I have encountered in any field of medicine. Literally. I had endured 2 bad incomplete root canals (the 2nd completely unnecessary) by another local endodontist (4 appointments) with a posh office in a posh location. I was referred to Dr. Cunningham who has completely altered my perception of root canals. Totally pain free. When I think of the hours spent in the other office, never comfortable and seemingly oblivious to my discomfort, I hope that I can spare another patient by heartily recommending that everyone who needs a root canal go to Dr. Cunningham FIRST! His staff is equally professional and warm.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013