Ratings for Dr. Fadi Obeid

I forgot to pre-med prior to my checkup and this dentist office was prepared and had the appropriate antibiotics for me to take ahead of my appointment. I actually look forward to visiting my dentist office due to the atmosphere created by the Dentist and his staff. I receive very professional treatment.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Obeid is fantastic. He is professional, caring and an expert at what he does. He is my favorite dentist in the world. Everyone in the office is always very friendly, caring and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Obeid. I've been his patient since 2012.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Great service, awesome staff and dentist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I was a new patient with an infected tooth, they were able to squeeze me in that day. The lady i spoke with on the phone was very nice and friendly. She actually took her time with me on the phone and was compassionate. I arrived early as request filled out the paperwork and was called back on time. Everyone was supper nice and took the time to explain everything to me in detail. It was very nice to be given options as to a treatment plan. They were not like my old dentist where they just wanted $$ and was not given any treatment options. I have a huge fear of dentist and this place really put me at ease. Im so glad i found a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have never been to the dentist before... They made me feel comfortable and I loved every minute! I would highly recommend them to anyone. From the front desk to the dentist they are all wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Obeid is the first dentist in four years I felt at ease with, he spoke with me thoroughly about my dental issues and I have many!! I trusted him immediately for wanting to achieve the best results to my benefits( the patient ) that's a first, that's why my whole family will be his patents. He is one of the few best.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Thank you for the great service and welcoming office. I will recommend this office to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I went to see Dr.Obeid for a tooth ache on Friday and he made sure to work me through his schedule. Ended up pulling the tooth out and what a relief afterwards. Thank you so much for taking care of me in time of need...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

In my opinion, this is the best staff in any dental office period. They are extremely friendly and truly want what's best for you. I had to have partials made and when I was having a difficult time adjusting, they saw me on several occasions till I was comfortable with them. They really are great and Dr.Obeid is wonderful. I have recommended many of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Everything and everyone was very nice and helpful. Thank you !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014