Dr. Betty A. Hinderks Davis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Betty A. Hinderks Davis

Being a person with high anxiety, Dr. Davis and her assistant made me feel at ease. They were both very cognizant of my fears and walked me through my counsel. I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis and her staff. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Davis made me feel very comfortable. she was very thorough and gave me some valuable recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Very friendly and informative staff. And the office is beautiful. LGBT friendly with no judgment!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Very thorough and detailed explanations on current status and on going skin care needs.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt like a priority. The exam was thorough and I have been through several so I could te they knew what they were doing! Overall, a very pleasant experience that made me feel safe and taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Excellent service. I found the practice online and saw rave reviews. I was able to make an appointment easily through the online booking system and get in next day and on a Saturday. My job does not allow me to easily get away for appointments, so offering weekend hours is helpful. Friendly staff and super clean, modern office is great! I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Friendly good Listening ,not rushed , thorough. She apologized for any pain caused ( which was unavoidable).

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

It was the most complete exam i have ever had. They took their time and did explain everything.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Davis is very personable and clearly explains the treatment options for my condition. Very helpful and caring whenever she sees me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Best Dermatologist that I have found since I moved Arizona which was 4 years ago.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Betty A. Hinderks Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)