Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Rehl

Dr Rehl has been most helpful in arresting acute sinuses and getting my condition to be stable with minimum medications.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I’ve been dealing with chronic sinus issues for over 35 years. I’ve seen a myriad of doctors during that time. Dr. Rehl is the very best doctor I’ve ever seen. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, experienced and caring. He and his staff are very professional and through. I was referred to him by a prior ENT doctor that said he doesn’t see patients like me. I appreciated his candor and recommendation to see Dr.Rehl. I’ve been cared for by him for over five years now.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I’ve been to other ENT’s and my experience here was above and beyond any experience I’ve had with other ENT’s. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Dr Rehl was great! Spent the time to explain everything so I understood and answered all my questions. I felt confident and reassured putting my medical issues in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

One of the best doctors I’ve ever met . I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Very caring and knowlegeable. I am very pleased with his services. Feel the best I have ever felt in over 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr rehl is genuinely concerned about what is going on with your health. I have been going to him because of acute sinus problenms since Dr Nutelys passing. I had moved and my experience with most Dr was a month out and dr rehls got me in asap. I get a thorough exam and more time than any Dr. I have reestablished with. He knew what medications I needed and I am feeling so much better. He explains and tells you how and when to take medications. He is so thoughtful and best of all I don't have to worry about him retiring for quite a few years.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Ryan Rehl was great at explaining my condition, the treatment needed and later the best way to care for my sinuses in the future. He was always very gentle and compassionate as well. I would definitely refer anyone with a complicated sinus condition to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Rehl is the most amazing physician I’ve ever encountered! Very knowledgeable, listens to the patient and takes the time needed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

excellent patient care, friendly staff, ease of waiting time

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Rehl and his entire staff are outstanding. Extremely glad the surgery he performed went very well and I'm on the road to a terrific recovery!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Ryan M. Rehl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)