Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Rehl

He was the only one you finally handled my years of sinus problems! His knowledge and skill is a true gift!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr Rehl, Exemplary scholar! Compassionate, caring and flawless. Waited since August and day before appt was cancelled couldnt pay co-pay due to hopitaIized for allergic reaction not returned to work. Knew I needed to be seen. I called his assistant (Melanie) who is “amazing” to ask if I could keep the appt. Wasn’t feeling well and knew I needed to be seen, without a doubt. During my appt we came up with a plan that will improve my quality of life . Dr. Ryan Rehl is the Doctor’s Doctor head and shoulder above “no question” hands down bar none! In the season of “thanksgiving” I am thankful & grateful for being under his care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Excellent communicator. Walked my wife and I through a computer 3d representation of my sinuses prior to surgery. Very meticulous.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Excellent care! Dr Rehl was very gentle and caring. Stopped and asked me how I was doing during my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Rehl is very personable and answers all your questions and concerns. He is also very professional and considerate of your needs. Dr. Rehl’s staff is friendly and helpful to your needs. I want to thank them for everything.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Removed a sinus tumor and has helped me, considerably!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr Rehl has been most helpful in arresting acute sinuses and getting my condition to be stable with minimum medications.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I’ve been dealing with chronic sinus issues for over 35 years. I’ve seen a myriad of doctors during that time. Dr. Rehl is the very best doctor I’ve ever seen. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, experienced and caring. He and his staff are very professional and through. I was referred to him by a prior ENT doctor that said he doesn’t see patients like me. I appreciated his candor and recommendation to see Dr.Rehl. I’ve been cared for by him for over five years now.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I’ve been to other ENT’s and my experience here was above and beyond any experience I’ve had with other ENT’s. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Dr Rehl was great! Spent the time to explain everything so I understood and answered all my questions. I felt confident and reassured putting my medical issues in his hands.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

One of the best doctors I’ve ever met . I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Ryan M. Rehl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)