Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Rehl

Dr Rehl and his staff are the best. Professional. Helpful. Courteous. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Wonderful clinical car, surgery and results. Punctual, skilled, professional. Great manner

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Rehl is an excellent doctor in every way - skill, knowledge, concern for the patient. And, he listens! Wonderful staff too.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

We took our son to see Dr. Rehl. He is very personable makes the appointment/examination comfortable for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr Rehl took his time to exam my nose for infection, and listened to concerns I had. His staff were very professional and Stephanie was very helpful as always.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

He was the only one you finally handled my years of sinus problems! His knowledge and skill is a true gift!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr Rehl, Exemplary scholar! Compassionate, caring and flawless. Waited since August and day before appt was cancelled couldnt pay co-pay due to hopitaIized for allergic reaction not returned to work. Knew I needed to be seen. I called his assistant (Melanie) who is “amazing” to ask if I could keep the appt. Wasn’t feeling well and knew I needed to be seen, without a doubt. During my appt we came up with a plan that will improve my quality of life . Dr. Ryan Rehl is the Doctor’s Doctor head and shoulder above “no question” hands down bar none! In the season of “thanksgiving” I am thankful & grateful for being under his care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Excellent communicator. Walked my wife and I through a computer 3d representation of my sinuses prior to surgery. Very meticulous.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Excellent care! Dr Rehl was very gentle and caring. Stopped and asked me how I was doing during my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Rehl is very personable and answers all your questions and concerns. He is also very professional and considerate of your needs. Dr. Rehl’s staff is friendly and helpful to your needs. I want to thank them for everything.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Ryan M. Rehl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)