Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Rehl

excellent patient care, friendly staff, ease of waiting time

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Rehl and his entire staff are outstanding. Extremely glad the surgery he performed went very well and I'm on the road to a terrific recovery!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He is the best in Arizona! As a surgeon, he is terrific.....skilled, talented, thorough, and keeps a close watch on your recovery. Clinically, he keeps ahead of your problems so that future treatment is minimized. George

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I simply wanted to setup an appointment and they made me get my medical records for them. I have never had a specialist make this request since their office staff takes card of these things. If this was my first impression, I cant imagine what other painful policies they have in place.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Rehl worked me in on this particular day. He spent over 30 min with me explaining my CT scan in depth, giving me his undivided attention and coming up with a plan together. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Once things got going, 45 minute wait, everything went smoothly,quickly,professionally and most of all helpfully. Good job! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very understanding and his bed side manners are wonderful listens to his patients and makes the whole experience calming very very good Doctor

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best ENT Specialist. Love his assistant and all his office staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

The best doctor I have seen he did sinus surgery on my husband and my husband never had any after effects I know people that have had all kinds of problem after surgery a lot of them had repeat surgery so thank you dr Ryan for taking such great care and his staff is amazing

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Rehl has made what could be a scary experience into a calming environment. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes as much time as needed to explain surgery or a quick procedure in the office. After surgery I had minimal pain and have had a great recovery. The nurses and assistants who work with him are also very comforting and are available frequently to answer any and all crazy questions I had.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Ryan M. Rehl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)