Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Rehl

Very caring and knowlegeable. I am very pleased with his services. Feel the best I have ever felt in over 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr rehl is genuinely concerned about what is going on with your health. I have been going to him because of acute sinus problenms since Dr Nutelys passing. I had moved and my experience with most Dr was a month out and dr rehls got me in asap. I get a thorough exam and more time than any Dr. I have reestablished with. He knew what medications I needed and I am feeling so much better. He explains and tells you how and when to take medications. He is so thoughtful and best of all I don't have to worry about him retiring for quite a few years.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Ryan Rehl was great at explaining my condition, the treatment needed and later the best way to care for my sinuses in the future. He was always very gentle and compassionate as well. I would definitely refer anyone with a complicated sinus condition to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Rehl is the most amazing physician I’ve ever encountered! Very knowledgeable, listens to the patient and takes the time needed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

excellent patient care, friendly staff, ease of waiting time

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Rehl and his entire staff are outstanding. Extremely glad the surgery he performed went very well and I'm on the road to a terrific recovery!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He is the best in Arizona! As a surgeon, he is terrific.....skilled, talented, thorough, and keeps a close watch on your recovery. Clinically, he keeps ahead of your problems so that future treatment is minimized. George

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I simply wanted to setup an appointment and they made me get my medical records for them. I have never had a specialist make this request since their office staff takes card of these things. If this was my first impression, I cant imagine what other painful policies they have in place.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Rehl worked me in on this particular day. He spent over 30 min with me explaining my CT scan in depth, giving me his undivided attention and coming up with a plan together. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Once things got going, 45 minute wait, everything went smoothly,quickly,professionally and most of all helpfully. Good job! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Ryan M. Rehl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI