You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Defrancesco

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I now have a better understanding of the body mechanics around my tailbone and hips from conversations with the doctor. So far I've been pretty satisfied.Very Likely to Refer.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr.D is "THE MAN". I've got a broken L-3 and cervicle impingement, that's bothered me with a lot of pain for years...then about five years ago I went to see "Dr.D". He fixed my back.It's like he's got "the gift".I've been maintaining chiropractic adjustments once a month with him and look forward to it every time. He and his staff are very friendly and profesional. I highly recomend Dr.D.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Very friendly staff. Treats me like family and greets me by name. Dr. D has made a huge difference in how I feel overall.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Pat's competence and sincerity were obvious from the first instant. He explains issues in simple English instead of fuzzy jargon. He is positive without being "bubbly". He is straight forward about what he can and can't accomplish and has been of great help to me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have been extremely satisfied with my treatment at Dr. D's office. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. Dr. D is prompt and does a great job of keeping me in shape and going. If not for Dr. D I would be in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Each month when I receive an adjustment from Dr. D, it feels amazingly good! AHHH!!! Sometimes, my back and neck feel like it has a kink in it, but Patrick takes care of that and I have immediate relief. I'm never sore after any adjustment either. It's the best way to start the day and I always look forward to my monthly visit! Patrick is an incredible, gifted doctor and my gratitude to him and his entire staff. I've been really very satisfied and have referred others.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Several years ago, I had such back pain I could hardly walk. This had been recurring about twice a year for 4-5 years and was quite painful. Dr. Defrancesco treated that successfully and it has never come back. Unless traveling, I see him for maintenance adjustments every 2-3 weeks. I've never felt better in my life. In my experience, this DC is top notch.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Best health care provider experience I've had in 35+ years.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Patrick J. Defrancesco's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff great Doc! Always feel better after a visit and have referred many friends without a single complaint. Thank thank me constantly!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I now have a better understanding of the body mechanics around my tailbone and hips from conversations with the doctor. So far I've been pretty satisfied.Very ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is quick and very helpful Great doctor and really nice. Great help and feedback about how to keep my. My back is in better condition."

December 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PATRICK" to "PATRICK J."

October 20, 2013