Ratings for Dr. Eunja Kim

She is one of the worst, outdated and opinionated pediatricians I ever seen. Moreover, she is GREEDY! Does she care about her little patients? I really don't think so. All she cares about is money. She tries to make you increase unneccessary office visits to make more money. The staff members are unpleasant. She makes you pay for copay on simple flu shot visits unlike all other pediatric offices!! My new born's amblical belly button area wasn't infected, but she cleaned the area with a q-tip and told me to come back tomorrow. She cleaned it with with a q-tip the next day and told me to come again the next day! The following day, she cleaned it the same way (which I couldn't done at home!) and told me come again the next day. It was disgusting how she tried to "milk" her patients for more money instead of taking care of problems in one or two visits!! She's so outdated with information too. Totally upset and disappointed with his doctor. Don't go to her. I'm warning you!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011