Ratings for Dr. Anthony Parks

Most unprofessional dr iv ever been too. Was never examined yet told I'm fine even after several MRI showed herniated discs and torn ACL. Told to live with the pain just because he's insurance company dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have complete confidence in Dr. Parks. He has done three surgeries on me. 2 knee replacements and a right hip replacement. He is very courteous, knowledgeable and patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Anthony Parks and his staff have been extremely positive. He and staff were courteous, capable, and considerate. The office staff was able to fit my brother-in-law in immediately on January 29, 2016. He broke his foot. I have complete confidence in Dr. Parks expertise. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Refuse to see me after a billing error that the staff made. Staff is incompetent in simple tasks as taking payment. This is not the type of people you would want handling your health! The doctor obviously doesn't care that the staff has the audacity to treat people in the manner that they do. I was never contacted by him after many attempts. They are sneaky in taking co payments in a manner that only can be considered theft! I am out $35.00 and the doctor is still able to collect my insurance money and the staff must be getting lunch on my pocket! Do yourself a favor and find a different orthopedic.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Refused to order an MRI because he said it wouldn't help. "An MRI will show problems on any modern American living a sedentary life," he said. The problem was, he wanted me to undergo PT for a herniated disc even though I was presenting as though I had stenosis. Turns out I had a moderate l5:s1 herniated disc but PT would not help due to the extent of the nerve inflammation. I could not stand or walk for more than 2 minutes. I returned and begged for him to explain why he chose to refuse more diagnostic data. He finally "gave in" and wrote the rx for an MRI. I took it to the hospital for special surgery where I was proper diagnosed and treated without surgery. If I had stuck with Parks who knows what misery I would still be in.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Horrible. Horrible. The waiting room had at least 12 people waiting to see him when I got there. I waited 50 minutes. When I finally saw him, he started telling me what was wrong before he checked me out or looked at my MRI. I asked if he was going to look at the MRI, and he didn't want to. Then he said the computer in the room didn't work and would look at it on another computer. He was gone at most 15 seconds, came back in and said he looked at it. The CD has 185 tiny images on it. So he also lied? When we left the room, I was going to ask him a question, but he disappeared. Pretty bad visit for me. I you have something serious, don't go here.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Anthony Parks's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)

AHC