Ratings for Dr. John S. Clemente

Excellent. Caring doctor. Pays attention to details. Would not give drugs like percocet to patient who tried to just get medication. Procedures all done well with good results. Kept my family and other doctors informed about results. Went to Robert Johnson excellent hospital.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Excellent doctor high level of knowledge. Has office hourse 6 days a week covers all aspect of cardiology.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I was very dissatisified with this doctor and office. I would definitely not recommend going there if you think there is something wrong with your heart. I was having heart palpitations, sat in the office for an hour and a half, then he ran tests. I never heard anything back. Thank goodness it wasnt anything terribly serious. I cant imagine if it was life threatening and didnt get a call back. Highly unprofessional, highly unreliable, no organization, dont go there

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Run from this guy. Extremely bad attitude. You might want to check with the Eatontown police how often they have been called to his office. Read the other reviews.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He does not take Aetna, so there was an $80 co-pay. This doctor was terrible. I waited an hour after my appointment time started, went in and waited another 20 minutes to be seen by him. When he came in (after yelling at patients in the hallway)he said "And what are you here for" but with an attitude. I literally only saw him for 10 seconds. Long enough for me to say "I have chest pains and wanted to get checked up again." He then left the room and that was the last I saw of him. His staff even complained about him to me. They ranted to me like they couldn't wait to tell someone how terrible he is. His staff took care of me from then on, and they were sweet. I seriously recommend you find ANY other doctor. You wont get help here.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Very helpful doctor. He took of my medical problems and I have become a regular patient. I also referred my husband and brother to him. His start help me even though their were insurance problems. I would rerecommend anyone to this doctor

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

DR. JOHN CLAMENTE PROVIDED COMFORT FOR ME AND TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH RESPECT HE GOES ABOV3 AND BEYOND I PAM THOMAS IS GREATFUL TO HAVE HIM AS MY CARDIOLOGISH MOST CARING MAN John do not give in what thoose snobby girls say your a great man keep up the goood work I appreciate all you do

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I really liked this doctor. I read the other reviews and he is alittle unconventional but I kind of found that comforting. I've worked for many doctors and sometimes you can get the feeling that they may think they are above you, not this doctor at all. He made me feel like I knew him forever. I needed a test that took 24 hours to get authorized, he did the test and didn't charge me because he wanted it done right then. He explained what I need and why, in the way I would understand it and he answered all of my questions. For me I don't care how a doctor dresses as long as he's a good doctor and I do think this doctor knows his stuff. He may be an acquired taste but a good fit for me. If you need to be babied than he may not be the doctor for you but if you just want facts he's your doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

THIS DOCTOR ORDERS UNNECESSARY TESTS. IS RUDE. HE TREATS HIS STAFF LIKE GARBAGE. HE IS COMMITTING INSURANCE FRAUD BY ORDERING EXAMS FOR PATIENTS ONLY BECAUSE THE INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR THEM NOT BECAUSE ITS CLINICALLY NECESSARY. GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR, HES NOT EVEN LICENSED IN CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE ANY LONGER IT EXPIRED A DECADE AGO!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. John S. Clemente's Credentials

• Univ La Salle, Esc Mexicana De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1982)